Recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, Brandt provides top quality products to its customers worldwide. As a result of continued growth, we are currently seeking Welding Foreman for our new Saskatoon Manufacturing Facility.
* Organize the staff so that each leadhand has the required amount of manpower to meet the schedule
* Help with the set up of products that supports flow and safety of work cells
* Maintain all consumables and welding supplies so that they are always above the minimum
* Report all shortages to the planning department
* Audit checks on quantities and quality
* Ensure that all work orders are on the floor when needed
* Work with products to help increase the efficiencies
* Enforce all Brandt policies that are in place including safety
* Follow up on all issues that arise
* Help with the training and cross training of employees
* Deal with all minor issues that arise from day to day
* Audits on cleanliness within the shop
* Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Must be able to perform all welding functions at an acceptable standard level
* Must be able to weld with MIG
* Must be knowledgeable in the use and operation of all hand power tools
* Has some knowledge of settings and operation of oxygen acetylene cutting torch, arc welder and mig welder
* Must be able to understand and carry out written and verbal instructions
* Has some knowledge of proper maintenance of equipment under this classification
* Is familiar with and has understanding of most welding jobs and operations
* Must be able to read and understand shop drawings
* Has good understanding in proper use and care of jigs
* Able to effectively communicate
* Able to build and maintain lasting
* Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1805-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|