Recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, Brandt provides top quality products to its customers worldwide. As a result of continued growth, we are currently seeking Welders for our new Saskatoon Manufacturing Facility.
* Must be able to perform all welding functions at an acceptable standard level
* Is responsible for accurately filling out process sheets and accurately counting number of pieces completed
* Reports all damaged goods and or scrap to supervisor
* Knows material sizes and specifications of product being worked on
* Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Must be able to read and understand shop drawings
* Must be able to weld with MIG
* Must be knowledgeable in the use and operation of all hand power tools
* Has some knowledge of settings and operation of oxygen acetylene cutting torch, arc welder and mig welder
* Must be able to understand and carry out written and verbal instructions
* Has some knowledge of proper maintenance of equipment under this classification
* Is familiar with and has understanding of most welding jobs and operations
* Must have some knowledge of blueprint reading
* Has good understanding in proper use and care of jigs
* Able to effectively communicate
* Able to build and maintain lasting relationships
* Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1805-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|