Recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, Brandt provides top quality products to its customers worldwide. As a result of continued growth, we are currently seeking Shipper/Receivers for our new Saskatoon Manufacturing Facility.
* Responsible for all aspects of shipping and receiving for a large manufacturing plant
* Accurate data entry of all P.O. receipts into the computer system
* Coordinating shipping, organizing trucks and couriers for pick-ups
* Completing bills of lading and administration work
* Efficiently place received goods into their location and ensure the location code is updated
* Assist in performing cycle counts
* Supply location code exception reports to the appropriate departments
* Accurate data entry of inventory adjustments
* Working with customer service and purchasing assisting in expediting warranty replacement parts and components from our suppliers
* Other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
* Possess a valid driver's license
* Ability to work independently in a busy environment as well as be a team player
* Must have the ability to multi-task
* Must be self-motivated and have strong organizational skills
* Needs to be highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills
* Able to effectively communicate between departments and personnel
* Able to work under pressure
* Has strong attention to detail
* Basic computer skills are required
* Must have a thorough understanding of production's needs.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1855-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|