Recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, Brandt provides top quality products to its customers worldwide. As a result of continued growth, we are currently seeking Painters for our new Saskatoon Manufacturing Facility.
* Select appropriate paint or mix paints
* Ensure that all components are painted to a consistent high quality
* Identify and discard defective products
* Prepare and clean surfaces using methods such as scraping, sanding, sand-blasting, etc.
* Operate equipment to clean, wash, strip, sand, remove corrosion, fill dents, and to prepare product for painting
* Perform required body work to repair equipment
* Manage the cleaning and maintenance of painting equipment, ventilation, compressed air equipment and personal protective equipment
* Perform preventative maintenance, changeover of colours and operate control settings
* Prepare and apply company decals, equipment instructions and safety warnings
* Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Must be able to read and understand shop drawings
* Must be able to paint with electrostatic paint guns and conventional pot guns
* Must be able to understand and carry out written and verbal instructions
* Has some knowledge of proper maintenance of equipment under this classification
* Is familiar with and has understanding of most painting jobs and operations
* Must be familiar with all shop tools related to the job
* Knowledgeable in workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
* Able to effectively communicate
* Able to build and maintain lasting relationships
* Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1798-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|