Recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, Brandt provides top quality products to its customers worldwide. As a result of continued growth, we are currently seeking a Paint Leadhand for our new Saskatoon Manufacturing Facility.
* Ensure that all work cells are clean and free from debris and clutter so that the shop is tour ready at all times
* Train and assist painters to improve quality and efficiencies
* Inspect parts
* Spot check
* Read and understand processes sheets, all drawings and set up instructions
* Maintain the tool boards and their inventory
* Support foreman as required
* Responsible for accurately filling out process sheets and accurately counting number of pieces completed
* Reports all damaged goods and or scrap to supervisor
* Knows material sizes and specifications of product being worked on
* Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Must be able to read and understand shop drawings
* Must be able to paint with electrostatic paint guns and conventional pot guns
* Must be able to understand and carry out written and verbal instructions
* Has some knowledge of proper maintenance of equipment under this classification
* Is familiar with and has understanding of most painting jobs and operations
* Must be familiar with all shop tools related to the job
* Able to effectively communicate
* Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with business units, corporate departments, key managers, and other stakeholders
* Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1800-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|