Recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, Brandt provides top quality products to its customers worldwide. As a result of continued growth, we are currently seeking a Paint Foreman for our new Saskatoon Manufacturing Facility.
* Responsible for the daily management of the blast booth, liquid booth and the powder booth
* Organize and prepare work to meet the demands of the shift schedule
* Maintain all consumables and painting supplies so that they are always above the minimum
* Audit checks on all aspects of paint and blast quality
* Work with products to help increase the efficiencies
* Enforce all Brandt policies that are in place including safety
* Follow up on all issues that arise
* Help with the training and cross training of employees
* Deal with all minor issues that arise from day to day
* Audits on cleanliness within the shop
* Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Must be able to read and understand shop drawings
* Must be able to paint with electrostatic paint guns and conventional pot guns
Must be familiar with shot blast booths
* Must be able to understand and carry out written and verbal instructions
* Has some knowledge of proper maintenance of equipment under this classification
* Is familiar with and has understanding of most painting jobs and operations
* Must be capable of working under minimum amount of supervision
* Must be familiar with all shop tools related to the job
* Knowledgeable in workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
* Able to effectively communicate in both technical and user-friendly language when appropriate, with all types of staff, including technical, professional, and upper management
* Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with business units, corporate departments, key managers, and other stakeholders
* Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1799-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|