Recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, Brandt provides top quality products to its customers worldwide. As a result of continued growth, we are currently seeking Material Handlers for our new Saskatoon Manufacturing Facility.
The Material Handler position is primarily responsible for facilitating the movement of material at the facility all while maintaining organization and cleanliness of the shop.
* Direct responsibility for all movement of material in the facility
* Keep to scheduled cleaning duties as laid out
* Accountable for waste management. Recycle and dispose of materials as required
* Assist in loading and unloading of trucks in shipping and receiving as required
* Ensure workplace safety by ensuring operators are following safety protocols and are properly trained
* Other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
* Possess a valid driver's license
* Experience driving all terrain forklift, or equivalent
* Ability to work independently in a busy environment
* Experience with routine maintenance operations
* Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse work environment
* Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
* Able to work under pressure
* Strong attention to detail
* Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professionally at all times
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1808-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|