Brandt is currently seeking Machine Operators in our Saskatoon Manufacturing Facility. Responsibilities include:
- Program simple cuts on the machine
- Ensure production schedule for machine is adhered to
- Report any programming /software issues immediately to supervisor and/or programmer
- Reports directly to fabrication supervisor
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work area up to Brandt standards
- Work overtime as required
- Ensure machine is in optimal working condition at all times
- Achieve efficient flow of materials into and out of the machine
- Create and follow the PM Schedule as defines by the manufacturer.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience working in a large custom fabrication plant
- Ability to read drawings/blueprints
- Must be able to work in a steel fab shop environment
- Must be able to work independently
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with 5S/lean principles
- Motivated to learn and improve
- Positive attitude with an attitude for problem solving.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1931-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||January 29, 2018|
|Expiry||April 29, 2018|