Recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, Brandt provides top quality products to its customers worldwide. As a result of continued growth, we are currently seeking an Assembly Leadhand for our new Saskatoon Manufacturing Facility.
* Assembling when needed
* Ensure that all work cells are clean and free from debris and clutter
* Train and assist assemblers to improve quality and efficiencies
* Ensure that all safety procedures are followed and adhered to
* Inspect parts for quality and help employees to achieve top quality product
* Spot check on parts to ensure a clean finish to products
* Read and understand processes sheets, all drawings and set up instructions
* Maintain the tool boards and their inventory
* Support foreman as required
* Responsible for accurately filling out process sheets and accurately counting number of pieces completed
* Reports all damaged goods and or scrap to supervisor
* Knows material sizes and specifications of product being worked on
* Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Must be able to perform all assembly functions at an acceptable standard level
* Must be able to read and understand shop drawings
* Must be knowledgeable in the use and operation of all hand power tools
* Must be able to understand and carry out written and verbal instructions
* Has some knowledge of settings and operation of oxygen acetylene cutting torch, arc welder and mig welder
* Able to effectively communicate
* Able to build and maintain lasting relationships
* Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines
* Must have excellent attention to detail.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1803-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|