Brandt is continuing to grow and expand our business and we are looking for hard-working, creative individuals to join our Team.
Brandt Industries is currently seeking a Senior Design Engineer to be located in our Regina, SK location.
- Design of equipment and processes of systems.
- Interpret and prepare specifications, technical drawings, or instructions.
- Manage, review and provide instruction to ensure successful completion of engineering projects.
- May be required to supervise, train, coordinate and assume administrative responsibility for the work of others.
- Participate in short and long-range planning of engineering requirements to meet corporate goals.
- Reliable individual, capable of working in an engineering team environment.
- Assumes responsibility and uses sound judgment in the practice of engineering and design.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 7+ years of related engineering design experience of attachments and guarding for heavy construction, forestry, and mining equipment.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology Diploma or Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the design of Construction, Forestry, and Mining attachments and guarding components.
- Proven experience in steel fabrication and machining methods including material selection, welding process, and machined component design.
- Familiar with electrical and hydraulic system design.
- Falling object protective structure design and testing.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Familiar with ERP systems, lean manufacturing, project planning.
- Experience with Solid works would be considered an asset.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 396-046 into the search field on the Job Opportunities page.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|