$89,900 · Quaint Restaurant near Grasslands National Park
The Harvest Moon Cafe is a quaint Restaurant in Val Marie, SK. Near Grasslands
National Park (over 12,000 visitors/year) and the US Border Crossing.
- Can be a seasonal business (April to October) or retirement project. (currently opened
- Building has a large window in front
- Dining room is bright and sunny with laminate flooring and custom wood trim.
- Kitchen has commercial grade vinyl flooring, lots of storage space
- building is wheel chair accessible and can seat 28. It meets Code 3 building regulations
and regional public health regulations.
- Water Heater and Sandpoint Well (2012)
- Natural Gas Furnace (2008).
- Currently serving: Fresh, Local and Homemade food
The Business is well established with local regulars, regional visitors come for special
events and the cafe is full with tourists between May and October.
- Earning Potential: $100,000/year (depending on hours/seasonal operation).
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||August 11, 2016|
|Expiry||November 09, 2016|