Full time Nanny
Provide care for 1 year and 2.6 years old children in employer's home.
Applicant must have 1-2 years experience in childcare and completed at least grade 12. Child care course is an asset.
Rate is $12.50/hr. 44 hrs/week. Overtime rates 1.5 times the regular pay for hours worked over 44 hours/week.
Some flexibility is required with start and end times.
Child abuse registry check and Criminal record check required
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Perform light housekeeping
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Prepare craft materials and assist children to use them
- Read to children
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Significant use of memory
- Continuous learning
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Reading text
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
Optional accommodation available at no charge on live in basis.
Please Note: This is not a condition of employment
Please email resume to email@example.com
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 04, 2016|
|Renewed||March 17, 2017|
|Expiry||June 15, 2017|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|