Recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, Brandt provides top quality products to its customers worldwide. As a result of continued growth, Brandt is currently seeking full-time permanent Fitters for our Saskatoon Manufacturing Facility located in Saskatoon, SK. Responsibilities include:
* Knowledgeable in reading and understanding and interrupting blueprints
* Planning the sequence of tasks to cut metal most efficiently
* Laying out reference points and patterns on heavy metal according to component specifications
* Rig, hoist and move materials to storage areas or within worksite
* Assembling and fitting metal sections and plates to form complete units or subunits using tack welding, bolting, riveting or other methods
* Installing fabricated components in final products.
* Minimum 5 years' fitting experience in a heavy plate/structural steel fabrication shop
* Able to effectively communicate in both technical and user-friendly language when appropriate, with all types of staff, including technical, professional, and upper management
* Excellent time management skills
* Journeyperson certification preferred but not required
* Welding experience is considered an asset but not required
* Ability to work shift work
* Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines
* Highschool Diploma, GED, or equivalent
* Trade certification preferred but not required
* Effective written and verbal communications.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1691-046 into the search field on the Job Opportunities page.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|