Brandt is currently seeking a Supervisor - Attachments for our Brandt Saskatoon Manufacturing Facility. The successful candidate will required a minimum of 10 years practical experience and will have their journeypersons certificate from a recognized trade school, relevant experience considered. They will have strong organizational and leadership skills and the ability to work individually as well as part of a team. The candidate will have a positive attitude, be a fit with the Brandt team and leadership requirements, and lead by example.
* Supervise the production crew, including welders, fitters, painters, assemblers
* Work in your given trade, help in all areas, this is a working supervisor position
* Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
* Operate manual or semi-automatic flame cutting equipment
* Train, coach, mentor new employees
* Work under minimum amount of supervision. Work closely with managers
* Work in a team environment
* Assign work, prioritize work, work with day shift supervisors
* Inspect quality and procedures on an ongoing basis
* Enforce company rules and policies
* Work with operations and shop management to establish areas and needs for continuous improvement
* Help develop shop layouts to maximize efficiencies of entire plant
* Help establish meaningful metrics to drive improvements
* Help identify areas that require development of jigs and fixtures to improve efficiencies and increase quality of products being built
* Identify and support opportunities to eliminate waste and lead initiatives to improve plant efficiency and quality
* Utilize the appropriate tools and methodologies of lean manufacturing to inspire continuous improvement and operating excellence
* Proven track record of strong relationship building and communication skills with front line production team members, developed through cross functional interaction
* Assist the Operations and Shop managers in creating and sustaining a culture of continuous improvement
* Other duties as assigned.
How to apply:
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter tracking code 1700-046 into the search field on the Job Opportunities page.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|